Thursday, April 2, 2009

AAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGH! i am so DONE! i am done with the fighting! i am done with the stress! i am done with everything that makes me feel this way! i am pissed off to the max and stressed more than i could say! i am so sick of being angry. i think i am done. i think its time i move on with my life and get on with everything else. no more drama. no more stress. no more anything! i am moving on! i deserve more than to be treated like this! if you are my friend than i need to know the truth about everything if you are not then see ya. but i refuse to sit back and be treat like (to put it bluntly) to be treated like shit! i am sick of it! i am not putting up with anymore drama! i am not putting up with anymore fights! i am not putting up with any bull shit! I deserve more than this!

I am not trying to be a bitch i am just sick of it! the drama with james is driving me up the freakin wall! i know you're pregnant so i can understand (this post does not go directly to you it's to everyone who is treating me like crap and everyone who is being moody to me) look hun, i need to know. if you have done anything with cody besides what happened at del valle...
you both have promised me you wouldnt see eachother alone unless i was there! and that really upsets me! i dont care if it was even 5 minutes! alot can happen in that ammount of time! no more being with him alone! same goes for him no more being with you alone! you would understand where i am coming from if you were going through what i am. you have no idea how much it hurts to know that MY BOYFRIEND cheated on me with MY BEST FRIEND! you have no idea! how would you feel if i went and kissed john or max?! when you like both of them! i wouldnt do that! i know it wasnt entirely you i have told cody the same thing. but enough is enough. we need to sit down and have a heart to heart if the 3 of us want to stay friends. i love you toni but i cant just sit back and watch my boyfriend fall in love with my best friend! it's killing me! I LOVE HIM! and he's falling in love with you! i cant stand it!

1 comment:

  1. I agree that we need to talk but I also need to talk to him. I'm sorry for crossing the line about being alone with him. If you don't want to be friends anymore, I can understand that. I'm sorry that I keep stressing you out and fighting with you. However, I think that the drama stops with me. Once I walk away, things will settle down I promise. Give it time and right now there is nothing more I can give to you other than my ear and my heart as your sister.

    ReplyDelete