Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's been a while

It has definitely been quite a while since i last posted... i thought i would fill u in....
Things are kinda hectic over here but manageable. My best friend thinks i have made a mistake by getting back together with Cody but i don't. I'm perfectly content with my decision... anyway other than that i have decided to live with my dad this summer i think. and i have dyed my hair back to it's natural blond color lol. but not much has really happened. my teachers at school think i am depressed for some odd reason but I'm not sure why... ya i have barely spoken a word in almost 2 weeks and have been sleeping constantly but is that being depressed???... my psychologist thinks it's because I've lost people who were very important to me but i dont really know if that's it... who knows all i know is i havent spoken at all today except for over text to my bf but i am really tired so i think it's time for a nap lol. i will post again in a couple day or maybe tomorro if i am at my computer

No comments:

Post a Comment