Saturday, April 18, 2009

done trying

i am done trying with him! i try to be friends with him! i try to be nice to him and all he does is turn around and treat me like crap. he toys with my feelings and says he "misses me." BULL CRAP!!!! i am done putting forth effort into a friendship that isnt working. maybe jon and i were just one of those relationships that start and then stop talking/ being friends when it ends. i hate to admit that but i feel like its what he wants. he hurt me so badly last night and i am done. if he wants to be friends he needs to put forth some effort and contact me from now on. i am not going to contact him any longer, and if he has a problem with me and his mom/family having a relationship then thats his problem because his family has welcomed me in since day one and still now even though we are not together anymore... if jon wants to be friends he needs to prove that he is worth my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment