Friday, March 27, 2009

a bit better

so I'm starting to feel a bit better today. I'm not coughing as much as i was yesterday and my throat doesn't hurt as much either. Although i am losing my voice but that is from yelling at a lot of little one's! but ya. i am SO excited for Sunday! i get to go see my boyfriend and i cant wait! honestly things have definitely changed in the past few weeks. well since February 24th things have changed(the day Jon and i broke up) but things are pretty good now! my life is turning around even more and improving every day! honestly things couldn't be better right now! Life as i knew it is different. I mean i can say that when i turn 18 i am moving out of state and my boyfriend asked me to be his steady girlfriend last night and i accepted. we got to talking and if things work out with us we are moving to Wyoming or Kentucky or somewhere along the southern lines. if we stay in the area we'll most likely move to Sunol which is my favorite place in the bay area! but who knows? my life is definitely turning around!

on another note i miss talking to Jon it's almost as though I am closer to Dana(his mom) than him for pete's sake i am closer to JAKE(his 13 yr old brother) than him! i miss him alot! we don't even talk anymore! and if we do it's on a rare occasion! or if he needs something! why cant we just have a ormal friendship!? i really dont get it but its fine i guess he just doesnt feel ready to be friends or something who knows? I know he's going through some rough times but he could atleast call me every once in a while! Jon if you read this know that i miss you. i miss talking to my best friend. Please call me

No comments:

Post a Comment