Saturday, March 14, 2009

UGH!!!! BOYS!!!!

so i trued calling Jon last night and he told me and i quote... "im watching TV u need to stop being clingy. we are NOT dating anymore!" i havent xalled him all week! what the heck did i do?! i've texted him like twice cause i thought he was mad at me cause thats what i heard but me asking him just caused him to be pissed off at me. and i think he's also pissed cause i have made a slight friendship with his mom.
then i get anither text saying "holy sh*t just f***ing stop with 'are you mad at me?' and sh*t like that" ive asked him that once.....
i dont know what i did wrong but i guess if he's not going to put an effort into this friendship than neither am i. i want t o be his friend but i refuse to be treated like dirt i will not stand for it!
i';; just stay close with his family and if he wants to talk to me he can.......

No comments:

Post a Comment