Tuesday, March 17, 2009

broken phone drama!!!

i absolutly hate myself right now!!!!

so today i decided to go to del valle in livermore with my boyfriend and best friend and i ended up jumping into the lake and completely forgot that my phone was in my DAMN POCKET!!!!! god i am so stupid!!!!!!!!!! i CAN NOT believe i did that! wow... i must be tired to have forgotten to take my cell out of my pocket. next time i will make sure to check my pockets! but now i have to do heck of work to pay off the phone and the new one i will be getting, ugh! i have gone through 27 phones in the past 3 years and here comes #28 great i wonder how many phones i can go through in a lifetime. lets count and see! haha...maybe not. i think i'd lose track. i really hope its not hard labor that i have to go through to work this off!

No comments:

Post a Comment