Friday, March 13, 2009

things are coming out of the dark

I felt like crap when Jon broke up with me a couple weeks ago but i am finally starting to feel much better. i've been an emotional roller coaster... up and down, up and down, for the past two weeks, but now my grades are improving, my mom and i are NOT FIGHTING(thats a huge plus!), im talking to my sister again. i feel amazing! but at the same time i do miss Jon. i mean i know it takes time to heal and i know i have a boyfriend but when i am with Cody all i can think about is Jon. but hey i'm 17 i have plenty of time to find the one. i've got a good 20 years before i start looking old and unattractive! HaHa! but i mean maybe things between Jon and I were just meant to be the way they are. I love being friends with him even though I miss him i need to have my own life and so does he. Now i think i understand why it ended. Besides i dont need a boyfriend, i have amazing friends and family who love me and my life couldnt be better but things are looking up. I am no longer sobbing and crying over him although i will always miss him. He showed me that i can be myself even around guys he also showed me that i can trust guys too.

Dana, you have an amazing son and any girl would be lucky to have him as a boyfriend . he treats women with respect and dignity. he is not like most guys... you definatly raised him well. he is a complete gentleman and its hard to find guys like that now days. Your son definatley reflects your personality because he is alot like you. and it's the same with all of your boys. even Brennen has your spunk and joyful attitude!

Jon, if you are reading this i wish you the best of luck and i hope you are happy. i do miss you but you deserve to be happy and have your own life. i'll move on. i'll be ok. thank you for everything Jon. you really turnedmy life around.

No comments:

Post a Comment