Friday, February 6, 2009

Little Trouble Maker!


So the past couple of days i spent at my daddy's house. I basically relaxed all of Wednesday and Thursday. But today was a handful! oh my Goodness!!! my 3 year old baby sister was good most of the day until she started to get tired... O.o

so she decided that while i was half asleep she was going to take the red nail polish and paint both feet entirely! i heard something break and walked into the kitchen to see red nail polish bottle broken and her feet cover in dry red polish from earlier! i had to strip her down and throw her in the tub to scrub her feet off. Oh lord! oh and not to mention she got it all over the carpet as well! this definatly taught me you cant leave a 3 year old alone for more than a few seconds. oh and all of this happened within the course of 10 minutes! i have no idea how she got the nail polish off the top shelf but she did... oh my! i will never do that again! i love my sister but she needs to learn to stay out of stuff!!! >:(

anyway after the day was almost over Toni came to pick me up from my dad's house and we went back to her place for a movie and then i went home. but ya i had fun. it was stressful but definatly worth it cause i love my sister and i would do anything for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment