Friday, February 6, 2009

He's changed my life(FORGET THAT I WAS WRONG)

i never thought i would see the day that i became happy again... he makes me happier than i have ever been! my life has completely turned around thanks to him! he has showed me that i can trust myself and the people around me! My life has dramatically changed but for the better! i honestly never thought i would say this but i think i have fallen for him. i think i may have fallen in love with him! he means more to me than words can even express! when he told me he loved me for the first time i felt like he truly meant it. and when i said it back his eyes glowed with excitement and happiness. This picture was taken sometime in December. It was like our 3rd kiss i think but it felt like the 1st. Haha! His dog Tonka is looking at us like "what the HECK?! HAHA! i love tonka! but i love Jon more! :) He makes me feel so flawless and perfect when i am around him i love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment