Monday, February 9, 2009

E.R. Trip

so i had to go to the E.R. last night because i was having severe abdominal pain in my lower right side of my stomach and back. it turns out i have a ovarian cyst on one of my ovaries. oh my god that trip took so much out of me! the iv in my arm left a bruise and a few red marks because they had to stick me more than once cause they couldn't find my vein! it hurt so bad! then i had to drink this nasty dye stuff that tasted like soap and flat sprite! YUCK! my boyfriend said it was the most disgusting thing he had ever tasted and yes he was right it was horrible! i ended up throwing it up! YUCK! once again! but i am home now and i feel much better but if the cyst doesnt take care of itself within a week then i have to get it surgically removed! yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment