Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I feel horrible!


so i have this boyfriend. His name is Jon. He is the oldest of many brothers. 5 to be exact. no sisters just boys. see he's alot younger than myself. He's 14 and i just turned 17. it's about a 2 1/2 year difference. see we both lied to his mom and told her i just turned 16 but that was a big mistake see i went to their house today not expecting jon to be there and was going to talk to his mom(Dana) alone. i had completely forgot what time it was and when i looked at my watch it was 320 and realized "OH NO! jon will be home!" but i was already there. so when they pulled up i was going to pull her aside and tell her my real age anyway but unexpectedly she knew before i could even say anything. 1st thing a isaid was "why is jon not getting out of the car?" and i was laughing. then she says "Oh maybe it's cause he knows i'm mad about the fact you lied to me and told me you were 16 not 17." i felt so bad! i wanted to tell her myself before she found out from my cousin. but stupid me forgot about it. we kinda ended up laughing about it but i understand that she is still upset with both of us and i dont blame her. in her words "telling the truth is much better than lying because the consiquence isn't as rough" honestly though she's right we should've told the truth to begin with. I feel so bad extrememly bad and i pary and hope she forgives me.

-------------------------------------------------
Dana,
I truly am sorry for lying. I feel terrible and i'm sure Jon does too. Honestly the only reason we lied was because we knew you most likely wouldn't let us date. But I only lied because i truly care about Jon and he truly cares about me :) i just hope you'll forgive me for everything and i apologize greatly for what we did i just can't get it out of my head so i thought i'd write about it Haha! well once again i am sorry
sincerely,
Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment